topamax buy fast We are living in a lost, distracted Society
order Keppra How often I’ve noticed the many who are more concerned about their phones than in the world in front of them!
I ‘ve been seated at a restaurant with a view of a family of four in front of me ,not conversing but each family member into their phones ,waiting for their food. Why would a family go out to eat, to be social and then retreat into their phones? Our phones have taken over and have become an toxic addiction. We need them but not when we are socializing. This is precious time to connect with our family. We need to look at each other in the eye and find out how we are? What kind of day each of us had experienced? These are the important moments a family bonds together.
When I’ve been vacationing, I see many families walking and reading their phones,even reclining poolside with a hand on their phone. Why are we on vacation? Isn’t it so we can share memories and be together?
We have lost the art of just being. Looking up into the sky and taking the day in very naturally.
Yes, we need the sun and the experience to wash away the stress! I do hope that families begin to place limits on their phones. Put it aside and definitely do not go to bed with it. Set up times to engage in talk and time to connect on our phones. Simply set up a schedule and make sure the whole family is on board.
If we all realize that our phones are a tool in our life rather than a life itself , we may find a renewed spirit in our families that will enter into our lives that and make us feel whole.
Last 30 Posts
- Becoming a Grandma ! (February 7, 2018)
- Slow down and breathe! (October 10, 2017)
- Fall is a time of Routine (October 10, 2017)
- A mother’s thought about a son graduating from college (May 11, 2017)
- The Sacred Role of Motherhood (December 6, 2016)
- One Mom’s Inspiring Story (July 25, 2016)
- Love, tolerance and helping others (July 25, 2016)
- Managing our Technology (February 9, 2016)
- Finding internships for college (June 30, 2015)
- Those Three Words (June 30, 2015)
- Meals with Matthew (January 29, 2015)
- Renewal (January 29, 2015)
- God Bless our Family (September 25, 2014)
- Welcome Fall! (September 25, 2014)
- The Grace that lies within (May 25, 2014)
- Virtues (March 20, 2014)
- Stories of Love (March 20, 2014)
- Meditations (March 20, 2014)
- Random Acts of Kindness (March 20, 2014)
- Current Issues (March 20, 2014)
- Book Clips (March 20, 2014)
- Peace in a mother’s heart (March 6, 2014)
- Welcome! (February 13, 2014)
Archives by Categories
Archives by Tags
Archives by Year
Archives by Month
- February 2018
- October 2017
- May 2017
- December 2016
- July 2016
- February 2016
- June 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014